Breaking Hot Topic Symposium
To include timely research in the congress programme, the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) is accepting proposals for Breaking Hot Topic Symposium in applied and translational neuroscience at the 36th ECNP Congress 2023.
It is no longer possible to submit a proposal.
The deadline was 10 May 2023.
Symposium proposals from various disciplines, including neurology and psychology were welcome.
Check here for the full list of scientific topics accepted at the ECNP Congress.
How to submit
During the submission process you need to insert the following details:
- One suggested speaker and back-up speaker (name, country, e-mail)
- A presentation title (max. 20 words)
- A summary explaining the content of the presentation and a short motivation: why is it important that these findings are shared? (together max. 250 words)
Selected speakers will receive:
- The opportunity to present their research during a short talk
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs, according to ECNP’s faculty reimbursement policy.