ECNP as dissemination partner in EU projects
ECNP is uniquely placed to disseminate towards a scientific audience. As Europe’s leading independent scientific association dedicated to the science and treatment of disorders of the brain, the organisation annually brings together psychiatrists, neuroscientists, neurologists and psychologists from around the world to discuss the latest developments in the science and treatment of brain disorders.
ECNP is and has been a partner in the consortia of various EU projects in the work package for communication and dissemination. An overview of the ongoing EU projects can be found here.
It's important to note that:
- ECNP's involvement is limited to being a beneficiary, not a work package leader.
- The dissemination of EU projects by ECNP, covered by a budget from the project, can be performed via a customised dissemination package chosen from the options described on this page.
To decide if it is possible for ECNP to join the proposal in the work package of communication and dissemination, we require you to send:
- a short outline of the project
- a short motivation statement explaining why the inclusion of ECNP is important
- which ECNP dissemination package is chosen for the project proposal from the options below. Please mention the numbers included into the project.
- the total available budget for the Work Package of communication and dissemination
- the total budget for ECNP
Please send this information to Alexander Schubert (firstname.lastname@example.org), the ECNP Executive Director, and email@example.com.
At ECNP we believe in the power of collaboration to drive research innovation and create impactful treatments. Our approach to partnerships is founded on the principle of inclusivity and open collaboration, which leads us to refrain from exclusively endorsing projects.
Note that proposals that include activities beyond the scope of the described dissemination options, proposals that include ECNP as work package leader and/or proposals focused on target audiences other than researchers and clinicians cannot be accepted.