ECNP Excellence Award
The ECNP Excellence Award was established to encourage Early Career Scientists (ECS) resident in Europe and/or residents of a European Country with a Developing Country (CDE) to present a poster during the annual ECNP Congress.
Click here to see who are the winners of 2023 ECNP Excellence Award.
The award winners are honoured with:
- An unrestricted prize of EUR 100
- Travel and accommodation reimbursement up to EUR 500 (EUR 600 for CDE* country residents) if they travel to the congress location
- A commemorative certificate
Who is eligible?
Candidates have to:
- Submit an abstract for poster presentation for the upcoming Congress; submitted abstract must be accepted for publication and be presented during the Congress by the candidate
- Be Early Career Scientists (view criteria) or residents of a European Country with a Developing Economy (CDE)*.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Türkiye, Ukraine.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this award. If you submit an abstract for the 36th ECNP Congress, 7-10 October 2023, Barcelona, Spain, and matched the criteria mentioned above, you will automatically be applying for the ECNP Excellence Award.
Selection of the awardees
The most excellent work by Early Career Scientists and scientists from CDE residing in Europe are awarded the ECNP Excellence Award. The abstracts submitted for poster presentation are judged by a scientific review committee.
The outcome of the review including the selection of the ECNP Excellence Awards was communicated before 15 July 2023.
The award winners was presented during the 36th ECNP Congress.
View here previous ECNP Excellence Award winners.