Provisional session titles
The programme of the 37th ECNP Congress 2024 is currently under construction. Below you can already see some of the provisional session titles.
For the confirmed line-up for Keynote and Plenary Lectures, please click here.
- Novel vistas on the multiple links between mitochondria and mental health
- Inflammation in depression: a bird’s eye view across the body and across the lifespan
- Improving resilience as a therapeutic strategy: from neural mechanisms to pharmacological and artificial intelligence interventions
- Predictive biomarkers for the therapeutic effects of classical psychedelic drugs
- Implementing precision psychiatry in clinical practice: what are we waiting for?
- Prescription digital therapeutics for mental health: where are we going?
- Personalized psychopharmacology in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Molecular pathways to accelerated aging in psychiatric disorders
- The biology behind anorexia nervosa
- Sex impact on pathophysiology of developmental brain disorders
- Towards diagnostic digital health technologies in psychiatry
- Can human genetics findings translate towards clinical practice in psychiatry?
- Exploring the frontiers of pharmaco-fMRI: developments, applications, and challenges
- Sleep endophenotypes in schizophrenia: from high-density EEG to neuronal reprogramming
- In utero manipulations programming neurons for altered offspring behaviour
- Pharmacotherapy in Down syndrome: from early brain development to adult-occurring neurodegeneration
- The nutritional psychiatry of depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: New insights on the biology and treatment
- Treatment of ADHD across the lifespan: monitoring and predicting outcome
- New Findings Symposium for Early Career Presenters (tba on May 2024)
- New Medication Symposium (tba on May 2024)
- Breaking Hot Topic Symposium (tba on May 2024)
Educational Update Sessions
- Educational Update Session on bipolar disorder
- Virtual reality for assessment and treatment in psychiatry: new findings and future directions
- One mother, two lives: how perinatal interventions can change trajectories for both mothers and children.
- Children and adolescents at high risk for psychosis and affective disorders: characterization and treatment
- Catatonia: aetiology, presentation, assessment and treatment
- Alcohol use disorders - personality dimensions and pharmacological treatments
- Educational Update Session organised together with the EPA (European Psychiatric Association)