Call for proposals: New Medication Symposium
The New Medications Symposium is a special symposium dedicated to clinical trials of new compounds, including proof of concept and post-marketing studies, using data from human trials.
How to submit
If you are interested in presenting your new medication at the 35th ECNP Congress, please click on the button below:
During the submission process you will need to insert the following details:
- A presentation title (max. 20 words)
- A summary explaining the content of the presentation and a short motivation: why is it important that these findings are shared? (together max. 250 words)
- A suggested speaker and back-up speaker (name, country, e-mail)
The deadline is 19 May 2022.
Selected speakers will receive:
- Approximately 15 minutes to present their research
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs, according to ECNP’s faculty reimbursement policy
We accept submissions from both academia and industry.