The direction of the ECNP Digital Health Applied to the Clinical Research of Brain Disorders Network is to gather European experts within the field of digital health with the goal of establishing a collaborating network and platform to work across nations to continuously produce, update and spread out state-of-the-art guidelines for future studies and clinical practice within the field of digital health applied to clinical research. In addition, we aim to achieve a clear vision in this field of mobile health within psychiatry and clinical psychology and robust evidence-based information, for scientist as well as for practitioners. To start with this endeavor we decided to take a broad, but focused approach. We will mainly focus on mHealth, using smartphones as technological backbone. To cover the whole breadth of digital health, we will also include experts from eHealth and machine learning to bridge into the communities working in these areas.
The aims of the network are as follows:
- to foster translational neuroscientific research in the area of digital health
- to develop a vision of how digital approaches will transform neuroscience
- to collect evidence-based information about the effectiveness of digital medicine
- to obtain European grants and foster interactions with stakeholders and the ECNP community
- to overcome technological and regulatory bottle-necks, by sharing best-practice approaches
Get Digital online series
The ECNP Digital Health Applied to the Clinical Research of Brain Disorders Network offers Get Digital online series on mHealth related research. Visit this page for more info.