Opportunities for Early Career Scientists (ECS)
The future of applied and translational neuroscience in Europe relies on the field’s ability to attract and retain talented early career researchers.
ECNP is committed to ensuring that Early Career Scientists (ECS) continue to be drawn into the field and that they are supported in their professional development.
ECNP offers the following especially for Early Career Scientists:
- Reduced registration fee at ECNP Congresses
- New Findings in Applied Neuroscience Symposium incorporated in the scientific programme
- Career Development Sessions focusing on building ECS scientific careers
- An innovative format: ECNP’s Got Talent Session
- Special awards
- ECNP Excellence Award
- ECNP Rising Star Award
- The off-site Science-on-the-Rocks evening
- Match-making Translational Speed-dating Session (MYTM), a few selected couples will receive funding for a peer-to-peer translational internship at each other’s institute
- Early Career Scientist corner at the Welcome Reception