ECNP Networks Initiative (ECNP-NI)
Concept of ECNP-NI pre-congress meetings
ECNP launched ECNP-NI meetings in 2012 to provide a platform to exchange experiences and ideas of existing and potentially new ECNP-NI Networks.
The first ECNP-NI meeting took place in Vienna, Austria from 12-13 October 2012.
The meetings are closed meetings with a maximum of 30 participants invited by ECNP and will take place just before the ECNP Congress.
The following output are expected from each ECNP-NI meeting:
- A summary paper of the meeting to be published on the ECNP website
- A short review to be published in ECNP Matters
- A symposium proposal for the next ECNP Congress
- A comprehensive description of the work packages and discussions to be submitted to European Neuropsychopharmacology
- Future discussion topics and research strategies
ECNP-NI meeting concept
Participation at the ECNP-NI meeting is by invitation only. Participants include members of the organising ECNP-NI Network, additional experts (if applicable), and European scientists within 5-15 years post-doc working in the field of interest.
Registration, travel and hotel accommodation
As an invited participant you will receive:
- Registration free of charge for the 25th ECNP Congress (directly following the ECNP-NI meetings)
- Reimbursement of travel costs at a maximum of an airfare round trip economy class ticket (APEX airfare conditions) or a train ticket (second class) from your city of origin to Vienna. Additional travel costs (such as taxi costs to/from the airport) will not be reimbursed
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the ECNP-NI meeting and congress period (12-17 October 2012), for a maximum of 5 nights in a single room including breakfast at the faculty hotel
- Buffet dinner on Friday evening, welcome reception and lunches at the congress
Both travel costs reimbursement and hotel accommodation are offered on the precondition that these costs cannot be claimed elsewhere.
Participants of the ECNP-NI meeting are expected to:
- Be present during the entire meeting and participate actively in the discussion.
- Attend the ECNP Congress (Saturday till Wednesday) directly following the ECNP-NI meetings.
ECNP would appreciate the submission of papers for poster presentation at the congress by the participants.
Related pages / downloads
ECNP Networks Initiative
ECNP Networks Taskforce