Our special incentives
ECNP offers a range of special incentives to the participants of the congress:
- Registration discounts of up to 32%
- Applicable if your membership period includes the congress days and your membership contribution has been paid
Are you not a member yet? Apply here.
- Up to € 210 discount for pre-clinical researchers
- Applies specifically to those engaged in basic research. It excludes those with medical training
Developing countries (CDE)
Early Career Scientists
- Registration discounts of up to 55%
- For individuals who are a resident in a country with a developing economy (CDE)
- A number of CDE grants (for presenting authors residing in a CDE country within Europe), consisting of free registration and € 500. The grant is given to selected abstracts based on the decision of the scientific review committee. If you would like to apply for a CDE grant, you need to register for the congress as a "European CDE abstract submitter, requesting a CDE grant"
- Registration discounts of up to 64%
- For individuals matching the ECNP definition of an Early Career Scientist
- Free registration for presenting authors, residing in a country within Europe (Europe being the 47 countries of the Council of Europe plus Israel and Belarus) if the abstract is accepted for publication in the congress supplement
- Travel Awards of € 500 each for Early Career Scientists in Europe (best abstracts)
- € 100 registration fee if brought by an ECNP member (one Early Career Scientist per member)
During the registration process you need to confirm that you are an Early Career Scientist by uploading a student card (or an official letter from the head of your department, university or institution) and a copy of your ID/passport. Please download here a template of the official letter that can be used to confirm the status of early career scientist.