Non-standard abstract submission
for poster presenters
Share with us clinical cases, literature reviews or research proposals and boost your career by submitting a non-standard abstract for the 33rd ECNP Congress!
The deadline for non-standard abstract submission is 1 April 2020.
Who can submit a non-standard abstract?
Abstracts can be submitted by professionals from across the world who are keen on discussing the latest developments in the science and treatment of brain disorders.
Prepare your submission
• View the scientific topics
accepted at the congress.
• Read the full non-standard abstract submission guidelines
• To quickly prepare the reference list of journal publications for your abstract we advise you to use citationmachine
. View the guidelines on how to use citationmachine
Mark these dates in your calendar
The non-standard abstracts will be reviewed for:
|1 April 2020
||Deadline for abstract submission for poster presentation.
|15 April 2020
|Deadline for abstract submitters to register.
|Results of the review will be sent.
|Results of the grants will be sent.
|Abstracts will be available in the online programme of the 33rd ECNP Congress.
|12-15 September 2020
|| Posters will be presented during the congress.
|15 September 2020
|ECNP Excellence Award, ECNP Poster Award and ECNP Public Choice Poster Award winners will be announced during the Award Ceremony.
• Presentation at the congress by means of a poster and e-poster.
• Publication on the ECNP Congress website and in the ECNP app.
Special benefits for non-standard abstract submitters
• We have special registration benefits
for abstract submitters, if you are an Early Career Scientist
• We also provide grants, awards and several media opportunities
at the ECNP Congress. More info here
If you have additional questions, please read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) or contact the ECNP Office by e-mail
or call +31 88 75 69 555.