ECNP Excellence Award
The ECNP Excellence Award was established to encourage Early Career Scientists (ECS)
resident in Europe and/or residents of an European Country with a Developing Country (CDE) to present a poster during the annual ECNP Congress
The award winner will be honoured with:
- An unrestricted prize of EUR 100
- A travel grant of EUR 400 if they travel to the Congress location
- A commemorative certificate
Who is eligible?
Candidates have to:
- Submit an abstract for poster presentation for the upcoming Congress, submitted abstract must be accepted for publication and be presented during the Congress by the candidate
- Be an Early Career Scientists (view criteria) or residents of an European Country with a Developing Economy (CDE)*.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Republic of North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this award. If you submit an abstract for the 35th ECNP Congress, 15-18 October 2022, Vienna, Austria, and match the criteria mentioned above, you will automatically be applying for the ECNP Excellence Award.
Read more on how to submit an abstract.
Selection of the awardees
The most excellent work by Early Career Scientists and scientists from CDE residing in Europe are awarded the ECNP Excellence Award. The abstracts submitted for poster presentation are judged by a scientific review committee.
The outcome of the review including the selection of the ECNP Excellence Awards are communicated before 20 July 2022.
The award winners will be presented during the 35th ECNP Congress.
View here previous ECNP Excellence Award winners.