How do I attend the virtual meeting?
Early Career Scientists from Europe wishing to attend are invited to apply by submitting a scientific abstract for poster presentation. All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific review committee. Only applicants with selected abstracts may attend the workshop.
The deadline for abstract submission is 1 December 2020
, 17.00 CET (Central European Time).
The 100 selected Early Career Scientists will receive free
Conditions for application
- Previous ECNP Workshop participants are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants have to meet the definition of an Early Career Scientist.
- Applicants have to submit an abstract for poster presentation.
- Applicants must upload a copy of their identity card and a signed letter from their institute when submitting an abstract, to confirm that they meet the definition of a 'Early Career Scientist'. A standard form that can be used to confirm the status of Early Career Scientist can be found here.
Conditions for selected participants
- All selected participants will be required to give a (poster) presentation about the accepted abstract.
- All participants are expected to be present throughout the entire virtual workshop and play an active role during the discussions.