How do I attend?
Early Career Scientists from Europe wishing to attend are invited to apply by submitting a scientific abstract for poster presentation. All submitted abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific review committee. Only applicants with selected abstracts may attend the workshop.
How to submit
You can submit your abstract by clicking on the button below.
The deadline for abstract submission is 20 October 2021, 17.00 CEST (Central European Summer Time).
The 100 selected Early Career Scientists will receive free registration and free hotel accommodation in a shared room.
Conditions for application
- Previous ECNP Workshop participants are not eligible to apply
- Applicants have to meet the definition of an Early Career Scientist
- Applicants have to submit an abstract for poster presentation
- Applicants must upload a copy of their identity card and a signed letter from their institute when submitting an abstract, to confirm that they meet the definition of a 'Early Career Scientist'. A standard form that can be used to confirm the status of Early Career Scientist can be found here.
Conditions for selected participants
- All accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement to the journal Neuroscience Applied
- All selected participants will be required to give a poster presentation about the accepted abstract
- All participants are expected to be present throughout the entire workshop (keynote lecture, all the sessions and the two poster sessions) from Thursday until Sunday and play an active role during the discussions