Project Manager Congresses & Meetings
ECNP is currently looking for a Project Manager to strengthen the Congresses & Meetings team. The ideal candidate will have work experience in congress management.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Be an integral member of a team responsible for the organisation of international in- person, hybrid and virtual congresses and meetings from 50 up to over 5,000 participants
- Handling the logistics including working together with third-party suppliers for catering, AV, IT, signage, etc.
- Set-up of budgets and final accounts of smaller meetings
Your personal qualities:
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Speak Dutch
- Have an interest in developing virtual meetings/webinars
- Sympathetic to the values of the non-profit sector
And able to:
- Work independently but also work effectively in a team
- Operate in a highly structured and deadline-driven environment
- Work simultaneously on multiple tasks and projects
- Control complex details, within the context of overarching goals and objectives
HBO degree, have worked in congress management and minimum of 2 years of experience in planning of (international) meetings or have worked as a PCO. You should be available for 32/36 hours per week, preferably live in the Utrecht area, and be willing to go abroad as needed.
ECNP offers a challenging role in a dynamic environment within an international organisation. The function comes with a competitive salary and benefits that include a pension plan, 180 hours vacation full-time based (36 hours) and guaranteed 13th month.
You are invited to apply by sending by e-mail your motivation letter in English and your Curriculum Vitae (CV). In your letter you should make clear why you feel you are suitable for the job. Please send the requested information before 13 December 2021 to this e-mail address to the attention of Iris Allebrandi. Please do not apply if you do not meet most of the above-mentioned criteria.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
ECNP is an independent, non-profit European scientific association dedicated to translating advances in the understanding of brain function and human behaviour into better treatments and enhanced public health.
The association’s activities are co-ordinated by the ECNP Office and its staff of 17, located in Rijnsweerd Zuid, Utrecht, next to the Science Park. These activities include organising a wide range of scientific and educational activities, meetings and congresses across Europe.