ECNP Fellows are appointed by the Executive Committee (EC), in recognition of scientific distinction and notable contributions to the College.
To be eligible for Fellow Membership, an ECNP ordinary member must fulfil five out of six of the following criteria:
- Have attended at least three ECNP Congresses in the last five years
- Have presented at one ECNP Congress in the last ten years
- Be a reviewer in good standing for European Neuropsychopharmacology
- Have served on an ECNP Committee, or volunteered to serve
- Have been active in organising an ECNP activity or have been an active member of an ECNP Network
- Have supervised or mentored research projects
Conferral of Fellow Membership is at the ultimate discretion of the Executive Committee.
The role of the Fellow is to be actively engaged in the College, by sitting on committees, participating in ECNP Networks, be involved in ECNP activities, and act as host for Research Internships etc.
If you meet the above criteria and want to become a Fellow Member, you are requested to send a motivation letter, including CV, to email@example.com.
Your application will be reviewed by the Executive Committee during their next meeting.
For a list of current ECNP Fellows, please click here.