Highlights of the congress
Here a selection for you of the top-quality sessions from the 33rd ECNP Congress Virtual!
- Plenary Lecture (PL.06.01) – The meta-analysis on loneliness
Speaker: Julianne Holt-Lunstad, USA
- Plenary Lecture (PL.05.01) – Personalised medicine in depression: a realistic way forward?
Speaker: Brenda Penninx, The Netherlands
- Plenary Lecture (PL.01.01) – Translational approaches to developing therapeutics for alcohol addiction: hopes, disappointments and new hopes
Speaker: Markus Heilig, Sweden
- Symposium (S.01.01) – What neurons derived from human stem cells tell us about the nature of synaptic dysfunction in schizophrenia: a pharmacological approach
Speaker: Emilio Merlo Pich, Switzerland
- Symposium (S.09.01) – Stress, genes and memory: translational implications for stress resilience
Speaker: Dominique J.F. de Quervain, Switzerland
- Educational Update Session (EDU.04.01) – The therapeutic potential of regular doses of psychedelics: past, present and future
Speaker: Guy Goodwin, United Kingdom
- Symposium (S.28.01) – Biological aspects of sex differences in mental health and its treatment
Speaker: Christina Dalla, Greece
- Symposium (S.12.02) – Insights from the clinical development of the neuroactive steroid zuranolone in MDD and PPD
Speaker: Eduard Vieta, Spain
- Symposium (S.03.01) – Broad spectrum micronutrients to treat psychiatric symptoms in children and adolescents – hype or hope ?
Speaker: Alexander Häge, Germany