Our special incentives
ECNP offers a range of special incentives to the participants of the congress:
- Registration discounts of up to 33%.
- Applicable if your membership period includes the congress days and your membership contribution has been paid.
Are you not a member yet? Apply here.
- Up to EUR 215 discount for pre-clinical researchers.
- Applies specifically to those engaged in basic research. It excludes those with medical training.
During the registration process you need to confirm that you fit into the non-MD fee by uploading an official letter (see template here) in English, signed by your institution. Your non-MD status still needs to be valid on the congress days.
Developing countries (CDE)
Early Career Scientists
- Registration discounts of up to 64%.
- For individuals matching the ECNP definition of an Early Career Scientist.
- EUR 100 registration fee if brought by an ECNP member (one Early Career Scientist per member). During the registration process ECNP members should indicate an email address of the Early Career Scientist, who will then receive an email with further information on how to register for the congress.
During the registration process you need to confirm that you are an Early Career Scientist by uploading a valid copy of your ID/passport and a student card with clear study end date and/or duration. Instead of a student card you can also upload an official letter (see template to use) in English, signed by the head of your department, university or institution). Your Early Career Scientist status still needs to be valid on the congress days.