Our special incentives
ECNP offers a range of special incentives to the participants of the congress:
- Registration discounts of up to 33%
- Applicable if your membership period includes the congress days and your membership contribution has been paid
Are you not a member yet? Apply here.
- Up to EUR 85 discount for pre-clinical researchers
- Applies specifically to those engaged in basic research. It excludes those with medical training
During the registration process you need to confirm that you fit into the non-MD fee by uploading an official letter in English, signed by your institution. Please download here a template of the official letter that can be used to confirm the status of non-MD.
Developing countries (CDE)
Early Career Scientists
- Registration discounts of up to 75%
- For individuals matching the ECNP definition of an Early Career Scientist
- Free registration for presenting authors, residing in a country within Europe* if the abstract is accepted
*Europe being the 47 countries of the Council of Europe plus Israel and Belarus
- Free registration fee if brought by an ECNP member (one Early Career Scientist per member)
During the registration process you need to confirm that you are an early career scientist by uploading a student card (or an official letter in English, signed by the head of your department, university or institution) and a copy of your ID/passport. Please download here a template of the official letter that can be used to confirm the status of an early career scientist.