ECNP Excellence Award
The ECNP Excellence Award was established to encourage Early Career Scientists (ECS) resident in Europe and residents of an European Country with a Developing Country (CDE) to present a poster during the annual ECNP Congress.
The award winner will be honoured with:
- An unrestricted prize of EUR 100
- A travel grant of EUR 400 if they travel to the congress location
- A commemorative certificate
Who is eligible?
Candidates have to:
- Submit an abstract for poster presentation for the upcoming congress, submitted abstract must be accepted for publication and be presented during the congress by the candidate
- Be an Early Career Scientists (view criteria) or residents of an European Country with a Developing Economy (CDE)*.
*CDE-countries within Europe are: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia-FYR, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for this award. If you submit an abstract for the 34th ECNP Congress Hybrid, 2-5 October 2021, and match the criteria, you will automatically be applying for the ECNP Excellence Award.
The deadline for abstract submission is 18 May 2021.
Selection of the awardees
The most excellent work by Early Career Scientists and scientists from CDE residing in Europe are awarded the ECNP Excellence Award. The abstracts submitted for poster presentation are judged by a scientific review committee.
The outcome of the review including the selection of the ECNP Excellence Awards will be communicated before 20 July 2021.
The award winners will be presented during the 34th ECNP Congress Hybrid, 2-5 October 2021.
Click here to discover the winners of the 33rd ECNP Congress Virtual.