ECNP Workshop for Junior Scientists in Europe
During this three-day workshop on neuropsychopharmacology in Nice, France, junior scientists from Europe are brought together with research leaders to discuss the latest advances and perspectives on specific topics. By promoting and encouraging the development of junior scientists seeking to pursue research careers in neuropsychopharmacology, the ECNP Workshop aims to stimulate high-quality experimental and clinical research in mental disorders and their treatments.
The Workshop focuses on three recurring topics and one variable topic. The three recurring topics are:
- Molecular neuropsychopharmacology
- Behavioural pharmacology
- Clinical neuropsychopharmacology
Within each topic two distinguished scientists address specific themes, after which there are short presentations by five junior scientists, who are invited to present their research.
In addition, all participating junior scientists are required to present a poster.
- Attendance is limited to 100 junior scientists, selected on the basis of application.
- For those selected, there is no registration fee and travel and accommodation will be substantially covered by ECNP.
- 16 participants will be invited to speak at the next ECNP Congress.