ECNP Fellowship Award
The ECNP Fellowship Award was established to support the attendance of excellent junior MDs and PhDs in Europe at ECNP Congresses.
- Presented to individuals engaged full-time in clinical or basic research, training or teaching activities in the field of neuropsychopharmacology and closely related disciplines.
- Consists of a grant of EUR 1,500 and a commemorative certificate*.
- Posters of the winners will be on permanent display in the Award area of the congress.
- The awards are presented during the Keynote Session.
- Posters will be reviewed for publication on the ECNP website.
All applications will be reviewed by the ECNP Award Committee.
* The amount will be transferred after the congress.